Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jesus' Teaching and Healings.



Jesus' Teaching and Healings.

Jesus went all over Galilee, teaching inough the whole cerusalem, and the  SERMON ON THE MOUNT.
"Jesus saw the crowds and went up a hill, where He sat down. His disciples gathered round Him, and He began to teach them..." (Matthew 5)

You see, Jesus' Teaching and Healings were among the people of that time. His disciples and apostles were so blessed and lucky for having Him by their side in full presence, as their mentor, healer, teacher, master of all masters, lord of all lords, healer of all healers. Now, the Holy Spirit is with us. Let us follow His light!!...
God's love is everywhere, now and back then!! If we take the time to look around us, we'll see marvelous wonders such as birds, flowers, mother nature, animals, and so on. We don't have to look far to see the miracles of life. God's clothes, the grass of the field... Let life come to you with its full power!! The richness of life is all around you. Drop your shallow pretenses, material or feeble things, and find in the Angels of God's whispers good news after all. There is new wisdom for you to discover. Dive into the deepest feelings. The message is surely filled with rich meaning to teach you, for instance a dance of profound proportions, the power to change yourself for the better. Observe, study and explore all that is happening in your world. God is your Saviour, and the source of your existence. You... lovingly watch the motion, listen to the music of your heart, and take note of how it makes you feel. Let life work its magic on you!! Have you ever thought about this?? I wonder...




You see, all is well on this brand new day, with this moment, in this place. Do whatever you do and experience whatever you need to experience. Let go of the need to place judgment on how things are. Do not judge others!! Choose instead, to feel immensely and sincerely thankful for all that is, whatever it may be. Peacefully accept the wholeness of this moment, and you'll gain access to the fullness of its value. Choose to make full use of the unique opportunity that presents itself to you right now. Simply allow yourself to easily and peacefully do what you have chosen to do. Let your thoughts and actions be a source of inspiration, positive focus and positive thoughts. See the troubles, frustrations and disappointments as the opportunities they are to give you LESSONS OF LIFE. Know that you are fully capable of finding the goodness and true lasting value in every situation. Feel the limitless power of your own awareness and the priceless miracle of your own being. Be at peace with it, and let life's goodness flow like a stream!!

If you find the time to look around in the world today, you'll find so many people suffering from poverty, illness, malnutrition, faming, starvation, being homeless, unwanted, unloved, forsaken, lonely, depressed, sad, without money, and so on. Then, begin to think how rich, wealthy and blessed you are, if you have some of the things that many folks in the world don't have. Many folks are so selfish that they not even take a moment of their time to pray for others, or to help somehow in any way possible to the ones in need of help. They could be people, mother nature or animals in need of help. Our world is our home. Do not become a predator of your own world!! The future holds uncertainties. The Rapture shall soon begin. The tribulations will soon start. The Lord is coming. Are you prepared for this coming event?? I wonder...
I believe in a Brotherhood of Christians in Actions. Then, we can make a real difference in our world for future generations to come ahead. Let's start now!!...




Dear Lord Jesus,


Thank you, Lord for this brand new day that You grant to me!!


I love you more than anything in this world. I know I am imperfect. Please, mold me the way You want me to be, in order to serve you better. Lord, show me the way. I am sorry if I thought, did or said things that were not pleasing You. Please, I ask You for Your forgiveness. God's will be done in all circumstances. Let me become a better person to fulfill the plan You have set for my life.
In Jesus' Holy Name, we pray. AMEN.
The peace of the Lord be with you all. God bless!!
In God's Garden,
Poet Starry Dawn.
If you wish to remain in touch, the Link to My New Blog is:
Christian American Website with inspirational Video-Poems with Music. The Link is:









9 comments:

BILL HUNT said...

Yes, Lord,

Take my hand and walk with me.
Be always everywhere with me.
Then I will always be with you
Walking! Yes, Jesus!

Bill

child of God said...

Thank you Jesus for all You have done for us! You are a great and mighty God and I look forward to Your soon return.

Thanks for sharing Starry Dawn,
<><

JT said...

What a beautiful post. I love reading your blog. God Bless You.

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJ said...

Hey Starry! In case you are wondering, I deleted my previous comment because I realized I had not used paragraphs and it looked like one L O N G sentence! LOL!

I thought you did a Beautiful post. I though, like to say "this world IS NOT my home, I'm just passing through. . . . on my way to my real home which is heaven.

This world is only temporary. We are supposed to take care of it because God gave us dominion over it, but Satan kind of messed that up for us. He is now the "ruler of this world. That is why there is so much "junk" going on.

We are having spiritual warfare with him, because we are spiritual beings, and know that our place is with God, but Satan is the father of all lies, He comes to steal kill and destroy any kind of relationship with God we have, and that is where our free will comes in.

We can do as God meant for us to do which is to live for and love Him, or we can believe the way the "world does and believe that if we just go through the motions and "say" that we love God that everything will be all right, which is what Satan wants. He doesn't want us to know the full story on how to be saved and stay that way. God is a loving God, but He is also a God of Judgment and that is what we will be facing pretty soon.

The days of beating around the bush, or trying to think of a tactful way to word things are gone. Jesus will be returning for His Bride (the church) soon and we have to be ready. I don't want the story of the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins to happen all over again.

Remember that one? The one where 5 virgins had their lamps full of oil and wicks trimmed ready to meet their husband (Jesus) and then 5 foolish virgins didn't bring enough oil for their lamps so ...editing the story (while the 5 went to buy oil, Christ came and gathered up the 5 who were ready but the others were left standing at the door knocking because He wouldn't let them in. They were too late.

I don't want that to happen to me or anyone I know, so I say things outright. (I wish I was more like Jesus in that way, He spoke in parables and people understood what He was saying without being offended.

I haven't learned how to do that yet. My hubby always "cuts me off" when "I start preaching" ! LOL! Of course if I say the name Jesus, he says I'm preaching. LOL!

God Bless you Starry! I so love your writing and your poetry! You have a beautiful way with words.

PJ

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello Starry, I am praising God for your beautiful heart and incredible insight of His love and glory. You are a very speical person, and if you could hear Him audibly, He would shout of His love for you to the hills and the mountains.. I love you also.
Ti amo tanto bella mia. Crystal Mary. xxx

Unknown said...

I can so relate to much of what you wrote and your prayer is my prayer - thanks for sharing:-)

Anonymous said...

Hello to all my readers, especially the ones who take their precious time to stop by, visit me, read my post and write their wise, loving and heartfelt comments.
Thank you, dear Online friends, Bill, Child of God, JT, PJ, Crystal Mary, Carole to bring such a joy to my heart, when I see all of you around embracing me with your pure love. You have no idea the powerful effect your love does on me. It brings a smile, pure joy and peace within myself, spiritual things that I am unable to describe with words. Your comments are so worthwhile to me, just priceless...
(((Welcome Aboard, and Visit me again!!)))
God keeps blessing you all, my dear friends!!
In God's Garden,
Poet Starry Dawn.

Starry Dawn said...

Dear Online Friends,
It is awesome to re-read your wonderful comments again.
It brings joy to my heart, and it makes my day a lot brighter.
God may bless you all!
In God's Garden,
Poet Starry.