Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Sunday, July 17, 2011

THANK YOU FOR READING ME!! POET STARRY.




THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ME!!


GOD MAY BLESS YOU ALL!!


POET STARRY DAWN.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Hey Starry! I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I know I already have read both of these posts, but I don't know why I didn't comment on this one. I thought I had because I remember talking about looking at my passport again. Maybe I commented on the following post asout this one as well. Sorry! Just know that I do read them all whether I comment or not. You are very gifted. I also wanted to say what a beuatiful picture that is of you. The small one on your profile is hard to see. Tell Doug that he is in my prayers and I hope if he does change his mind and has the surgery, that he will recover quickly.

Love and Prayers,
PJ

Unknown said...

Love your picture! Looking forward to reading more of your poetry soon.

Thanks for stopping by Life Lessons and leaving a comment. It's always good to see you! Thanks so much for your sweet words of encouragement! God bless you richly as you write poetry that magnifies Him!

*I had the same problem with Blogger a while back. I use a different browser now, and that seemed to take care of the problem! Hope that helps you, too! Have a great long weekend! :)