Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU!!



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU!!
LOVE FROM STARRY.

5 comments:

child of God said...

Blessings to you on this Valentines day.
<><

Starry Dawn said...

Thank you, sweet Child of God,
for visiting my poetry corner!!
You are a real blessing.
God bless you too, dear!!
In God's Garden,
Starry.

Unknown said...

A belated Happy Valentine's Day to you, Starry Dawn! I appreciate you stopping by Life Lessons! May God continue to bless you as you write for Him!!

Starry Dawn said...

Thank you, Maria Morgan for reading my posts and saying such nice things!!
Yes!! I follow your awesome blog, Life Lessons.
God bless you, Maria!!
All the Best,
Starry.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

How beautiful!!
Happy Valentines Day to you also sweet lady!

My hubby is in the U.S. and I am at home. He bought me roses before he left and has told me he is bringing me home a surprise. Yet I have felt lonely without him here.
It must be awful for those who have lost a beloved. We fail to think of that..so lets always give out to our loved ones and all, while we can. xxx God Bless your day xx