Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Friday, June 5, 2009

"Something about me..."


"Something about me..."
Welcome to a brand new day to one and all!!...
My soul, an expression of virtue, the soothing music of the field, a balm in a raging deep blue sea, and the joy brought by the morning herald, would like to share with you, the good news of this day. We may realize that we are alive because it is God´s will. God loves you, and He has an amazing plan for your life. Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior is waiting for you at the door of your heart. Would you invite Him to come in and take control of your life?...
I am Starry Dawn, a concerned American Christian woman, a loving mother and a proud grandmother. I love my dear family so much. I am a teacher. I used to have wonderful jobs in my life. Now, I write poems, stories, inspirational reflections and other deep expressions of my heart, so that I would let my inner poetical muse go and elevate one´s spirit to another dimension.
In the morning, I walk out of the house to my garden of plants, and pray in the open air gazing at the sky... Absorbing the sunlight, inhaling God´s presence and the beauty of the new day, so I claim the blessings of the incoming hours. I give thanks to God in all circumstances. Then, I come back home and start writing. I write my prayers, my reflections, my poems and stories, and so on... When I do this, I feel God´s presence in a very palpable way. God created me in this way. Writing is my prayer language, my way of communication to the world, and the language of my heart.
I love the Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior with all my heart. He shows me the way in all I do. He is an amazing Lord!! I also love animals, the rhythmical heartbeats of wildlife and our natural environment. These are just the beginning of my point of interests...
Please, take some of your precious time, sit back, relax, enjoy reading and basking in the beauty of poetry, stories and inspirational reflections. May you hear God´s voice in your heart, know His touch in your life, and feel His unconditional love each day. Thanks for the gift of life, Lord!! May the grace and peace of the Lord be with you always.
You may share this message with others, if you wish.
Thank you in advance for sharing with me this day!!
God bless!!

Cordially,

Starry Dawn.

No comments: