Thanks for the Gift of Life!!


Creations of the heart are blooming like flowers in the field.

The wonders of nature are entwined everywhere.


My spirit overflows. Footprints of the piper are sealed

In the pristine dunes while the echo of the wind

Unfolds whispering melodies.

Dreamland begins to roam freely...

Hear me coming as I go.

I am the wind, the trip into the mist, the sea...

Hear the echo of voices, the heartbeats of waves crushing

On the sand, as I leave my footprints on the land.

Hear the roaring thunder, for my crying is just a reminder.

Please, let the world be and set them all free!!

AUTHOR: POET STARRY DAWN.

WELCOME ABOARD!!


Thursday, June 4, 2009

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!"



"WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!"

Welcome to My Blog: "Thanks for the Gift of Life.”
It is a place where you´ll be able to read my poetry, tales, inspirational reflections,

Christian messages, and other deep expressions of my soul.
I also share some classic poems written by wonderful poets.
I am a freelance writer and poet.

Writing is the language of my heart. 
Poetic inspirations are floating in the depth of my inner spirit.
I share a poem that I´ve written on Mother´s Day for my dear mother

 who dwells in Heaven with the Lord.
 
Tears are falling while I´m standing in the rain,
Missing her hugs, her caring love,
Feeling that I´ll be going insane.
I´ll be growing older without her love
Until -in Eden- my tears will become a rose.

I´m talking about my sweet mother.
I miss her love, her voice, her ways,
The corner where we used to gather
In Winter days by the fireplace.
Now, there is only silence and a lonely place.

Mom used to sing and tell me tales.
Mother´s day is this day and all days.
In my dreams I call, but there is no answer...
Without her, another day goes by.
I keep calling her name as I dial in the sky.
Her number is written now in Heaven,
I´ve never called to say good-bye.

This angel dove was so gentle, noble and pure.
Mom flew away to Heavenly places afar.
And I´m talking about my mother´s heart.


Author: Starry Dawn.
Thank you in advance for reading!!
God may bless you all!!
Hugs and Blessings,

Starry.

1 comment:

Starry Dawn said...

Superb, Christian Poet!!
Starry.